Happy New Year to all our wonderful patients and families.
We hope you are all staying safe and well in what has been a challenging start to 2022. If you or a loved one has been affected by Covid-19, we wish you all the best for a quick and full recovery.
As always, we are doing everything we can to be Covid-safe at our clinic in order to protect our patients and staff. We have a broad spectrum of patients who attend Spine Sport Feet, including many who fit into vulnerable categories.
With this in mind, we have in place the following policies regarding attendance at our clinic:
- Please do not attend if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or if you are a close contact of someone who has, or likely has, Covid-19.
- Please wear a mask and use hand sanitiser upon entering.
- Please practise social distancing.
- If you test positive to Covid-19, please do not attend our clinic until either:
- You have received a negative test result; or
- It has been at least 10 days following your positive test, including at least 3 days without symptoms.
We thank you again for your support and understanding and look forward to helping you with your musculoskeletal and nutritional health needs in 2022.
If you would like to make an appointment with one of our chiropractors, podiatrists, massage therapist or dietitian, please call us on (07) 5580 5655.