As you will be aware, the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing. In this environment, it is important for you to know what we are doing in order to protect our patients, staff and visitors.
Infection control measures
Being a health clinic, we have always maintained a high level of hygiene and infection control measures. You can be assured that we are keeping up to date with COVID-19 developments and applying strict and vigilant measures in order to protect you, including:
- Patients and staff who are unwell are asked not to attend the clinic
- Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, pens, EFTPOS machine, keyboards, door handles, chair arms, taps etc) are regularly disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Treatment tables are disinfected with hospital-grade antimicrobial products between every patient
- All staff practise strict hand hygiene using both antibacterial soap and antibacterial hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser is placed throughout the clinic for patients and visitors entering the clinic
- Towels (e.g. those used for massage and chiropractic) are professionally cleaned
- Educational posters are displayed in the clinic promoting respiratory (cough/sneeze) hygiene.
What you can do to help
In order to stop the spread, we ask that you please do not attend the clinic if:
- you have flu-like symptoms, including sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, difficulty breathing, headaches
- if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- if you have had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
To stay informed in relation to COVID-19 developments, visit the Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au.