As you will be aware, the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing. In this environment, it is important for you to know what we are doing in order to protect our patients, staff and visitors.
Infection control measures
Being a health clinic, we have always maintained a high level of hygiene and infection control measures. You can be assured that we are keeping up to date with COVID-19 developments and applying strict and vigilant measures in order to protect you, including:
- Patients and staff who are unwell are asked not to attend the clinic
- Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, pens, EFTPOS machine, keyboards, door handles, chair arms, taps etc) are regularly disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Treatment tables are disinfected with hospital-grade antimicrobial products between every patient
- All staff practise strict hand hygiene using both antibacterial soap and antibacterial hand sanitiser
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser is placed throughout the clinic for patients and visitors entering the clinic
- Towels (e.g. those used for massage and chiropractic) are professionally cleaned
- Educational posters are displayed in the clinic promoting respiratory (cough/sneeze) hygiene.
What you can do to help
In order to stop the spread, we ask that you please do not attend the clinic if:
- you have flu-like symptoms, including sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, difficulty breathing, headaches
- if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- if you have had contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
If the above applies to you, please call us to advise and call (not visit) your GP or ring the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
To stay informed in relation to COVID-19 developments, visit the Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au.